Lonely

“Hi dude! Why you smile like a
crooked alligator?” Reni asked him
with a sweet smile.
“Do you think I am crooked
alligator? Wow….it is very nice. I
will eat you. Why don’t you come to
close baby?” Samuel shoed his ugly
smile again.
“You are pretty easygoing dude, I
think. Am I right?”
Samuel is silent. It does not mean
that he accepts the comment. So
he replied after a while.
“You may be right. My parents, you
know, they use to tell me that I am
not studying well or enough. So
they say me this!”
“Do you have a girl?”
“Yes, it’s you the first and may be
the last in my life.”
“Samuel! I love you some times and
I hate you many times. How can I
be your girl forever?”
“There’s a life-lesson here baby.
Not all bad guys look like bad guys,
and not all good guys look like
good guys! Just use your brain to
deduct and get the solution
properly!” Samuel said.
He also laughed with his crooked
smile.
Takagi Reni looked at Samuel with
unbelievable hatred. She thought
that he is definitely a bad dude. She
started hating him, so she went
closer and kissed him
“I don’t like you. But I can’t discord
our sweet relation. What can I do?”
Reni is thinking seriously that why
he is looking like a honest and good
baby some times. If he is really
good, why he cannot laugh like a
sweet baby in cradle? Why he is in
many types in few minutes. He may
be good, as he just said. It is also
possible that good people also look
like bad some times.
“Are you really afraid of me baby??”
Samuel laughed again in his own
way.
“No way… You are a stupid bad guy
with some goodness or you are
cupid good guy with some bad
intentions! So you are dangerous
sometimes and harmless in more
times ” Takagi Reni again kissed
him with fervor or passionate
feeling.
“You guys broke up? I know you
had a girl and you broke up!”
“That’s right!”
“Why? Why you guys break up?”
“It depends. Many reasons help.
Why think this?”
“She let you go all the way?”
“Not all the way.”
“So that’s the reason you broke up!
Am I right?”
“Partly honey. Sounds emerge when
two hands meet with force.”
“She let you get to third base.”
Samuel hesitated to answer.
Some people only consider French
kissing as getting to first base.
Second base is direct physical
contact, usually meaning his hands
to her breast. It also includes other
forms of petting, touching and
groping. Third base may include
manual or oral sex for either
partner.
“When I am just rounding third
base…”
“How far it is?”
“Don’t ask me details.”
“It’s not privileged information. It’s
a well-known fact,” Reni said.
“I want you.. Do you accept the
third…?”
“I don’t care. Those are just details
you are telling. Why closed with
simple touch?”
Samuel touched Takagi Reni with
intense feeling. She lost control.
She is in Samuel’s reading room.
“Hi dude! Don’t kill me. I can’t
sleep.”
“Do you mean to say that I am
good guy and sleep well?”
All the red color in the world is on
her cheeks.
“When I soak in a bath for a long
time, all kinds of good ideas come
to me.”
“So you call me good???”
“Yes. You are good for me.”
“Stop thinking in the bath and go
study well for the entrance exams.”
“I do. You are dragging. We are
meeting for the last three years.”
“What if another two to three years
are counted?”
“I will be married to some other
guy.”
“Don’t you feel lonely without your
girl friend with you in your home?”
Samuel thought that what Takagi
Reni said is right. But he is buying
time. Why? He knows not why it is.
*****
“Hey, aren’t you lonely without a
girlfriend?”
“How can I deny?”
“So you need a girl friend.”
“Not absolutely.”
“How about you go out with my girl
friend Lucy?”
“What do you mean by it? Go out
with your girl friend?”
“If you go out with her, you won’t
regret. I guarantee that. She is
great, good, honest and as pretty
as Miss USA”
“I am sure I should not! I don’t
know why I should go out with your
girl friend? You say that she is just
as beautiful as Miss USA?”
“Yes. There is no second thought.
We are together for nearly one year.
We are not married. But people
think that we are more than
married. She is so good. She
always covers my difficiencies.”
“Then, why you ask me to go with
her?”
“I suggest this, because you are my
good friend.”
“That is secondary, why you try to
turn her towards me?”
“Split..”
“Split? What is it?”
“Split of my feel or opinion or
expression. I knew that I have other
side.”
“What is it?”
“I can’t tell you.”
“How far did you go?”
“Regarding sex?”
“Of course”
“I know her since my childhood. So
I cannot do this. I cannot think her
for this.”
“Of course…I know your problem”
“I tried someone else in my mind. I
am unfortunate, I see her face on
some other I think and so I cannot
proceed further.”
“I can accept your suggestion. But I
have a girl outside my room. I am
thinking to take her. I cannot
manage two girls at a time.”
Samuel rejected his suggestion. He
is John, his best friend.
“Take some time, may be two or
three months. I have this proposal
for you live.” John said.
*****
Three months passed.
“I am marrying John, your friend.”
Takagi Reni confirmed.
“I know that he has a girl friend
Lucy.”
“He explained me everything. I
suggested you to be her boy friend,
but he told me you were not
interested. She got a good guy in
her circle, Samson is his name, You
also know him.”
“He is your ex-boy friend. I know
him, the eagle eyes man.”
“You are right. So you are again
lonely. Go on searching someone.
Don’t waste time, it is difficult to
find right life partner in less time.”
Takagi Reni also has gone. Samuel
is lonely and he is looking for a
right life partner.
__END__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebitco.in Low balance Script (free)

Script V 1.9 (Multiply BTC)

Scripts Link(free)