A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story

A Sweet Salty Touching Love
Story

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding,
many guys chasing after her, while he was so
normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end
of the party, he invited her to have coffee with
him, she was surprised, but due to being polite,
she promised.
They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too
nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable,
she thought, please, let me go home. Suddenly
he asked the waiter: "would you please give me
some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee."
Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face
turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee
and drank it. She asked him curiously : why you
have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a little
boy, I was living near the sea, I liked playing in
the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea ,just like
the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I
have the salty coffee, I always think of my
childhood, think of my home town, I miss my
home town so much, I miss my parents who are
still living there". While saying that tears filled
his eyes. She was deeply touched.
That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his
heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness,
he must be a man who loves home, cares about
home, has responsibility of home. Then she also
started to speak, spoke about her far away
hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a
really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their
story.
They continued to date. She found that actually
he was a man who meets all her demands; he
had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful.
He was such a good person but she almost
missed him!Thanks to his salty coffee!
Then the story was just like every beautiful love
story, the princess married to the prince, then
they were living the happy life...
And, every time she made coffee for him, she put
some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the
way he liked it. After 40 years, he passed away,
left her a letter which said:" My dearest, please
forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was
the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee.
Remember the first time we dated? I was so
nervous at that time, actually I wanted some
sugar, but I said salt it was hard for me to
change so I just went ahead. I never thought
that could be the start of our communication!
I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life,
but I was too afraid to do that, as I have
promised not to lie to you for anything.. Now I'm
dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I
don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad
taste..But I have had the salty coffee for my
whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for
anything I do for you. Having you with me is my
biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live
for the second time, still want to know you and
have you for my whole life, even though I have to
drink the salty coffee again". Her tears made the
letter totally wet.
Someday, someone asked her: what's the taste
of salty coffee? It's sweet. She replied.
Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and
ends with a tear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebitco.in Low balance Script (free)

Script V 1.9 (Multiply BTC)

Scripts Link(free)